• A Savannah Wedding Package for up to 20 Guests •
For brides and grooms looking for more than an elopement, but less than a big, formal wedding, The Gastonian has a new Savannah wedding package. It’s called the Romantic Garden Wedding Package, and it’s perfect for couples looking to share a small, elegant outdoor Savannah wedding with up to 20 family members and friends.
Included in Our New Savannah Wedding Package:
- 3 guest rooms for two nights, including the Caracalla-Honeymoon Suite
- A designated Gastonian staff member to assist with your wedding’s set-up, ceremony, and cake cutting
- A minister or officiant to perform the ceremony
- A bridal bouquet of roses and matching boutonnière for the groom
- A two-tiered wedding cake
- 4 Bottles of champagne or prosecco for the cake cutting
- Romantic turn-down for the Bride & Groom in the Caracalla Suite on their wedding night. Includes a bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and rose petals.
- Access to the pergola, the main garden, and the private garden on wedding day.
Three Exceptional Guest Rooms Included
1. The Caracalla-Honeymoon Suite
The Caracalla Suite, also known as The Gastonian’s “honeymoon suite,” is one of Savannah’s most popular romantic rooms, and is reserved for the bride and groom. The newly-wed couple will enjoy champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and romantic turndown service in this 850-square foot suite that features a whirlpool tub and a beautiful chandelier above a luxurious king-sized bed.
Located in the same building and on the same floor as the Caracalla Suite, the Lafayette room is also included in the package. It’s often the room of choice for bridal attendants getting ready for the ceremony, or for the guys to relax in while awaiting the ceremony. The Lafayette is a beautiful room with a spacious floor plan, and is one of our more popular rooms at The Gastonian.
Located on the ground floor, the Garden room provides a private indoor-space and restroom for your wedding guests. As an extra added feature, the bathroom in this room has a beautiful old-fashioned claw-foot tub, perfect for an over-night guest to enjoy after the wedding.