Though we’re located on world-famous River Street, we know that directions to Olde Harbour Inn can be a little confusing. Our location is unique to the Savannah waterfront. To get here, you’ll follow a quirky cobble-stoned road called “Factors Walk” situated between River and Bay Streets. It’s a bit unusual, and might not fit your expectations. So, here’s a video we made to give you a visual guide to getting here. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 912-234-4100 if you need more assistance.
The Olde Harbour Inn Staff
508 East Factors Walk, Savannah, GA
Directions to Olde Harbour Inn from I-95:
- Take 1-16 East to Exit 167B, Montgomery Street. (I-16 merges with Montgomery St.)
- Continue to Bay St. and turn right.
- Turn left just after the light at Abercorn St, but before Lincoln St onto the Lincoln St Ramp. (East Bay Inn will be on your right.)
- Once you turn left, you will immediately veer right onto the cobblestone ramp that will take you to Factors Walk.
- Take the first Right onto Factors Walk, the lane just above River Street. If you hit River Street, back up, because you’ve gone too far.
- Follow Factors Walk to the end, The Olde Harbour Inn will be on your left, note the red awnings.
Watch Our Video – Then Return Here for The Important Turns to Note: