Love the idea of a garden wedding at an historic Savannah inn, but don’t need over-night guest rooms? You’ll want to check out The Kehoe House’s new Savannah Elopement Wedding Package with no guest room rental requirements. Up to 16 guests can be invited, making it a great option for local couples who want to get married downtown with their closest friends and family in attendance.
Tucked away on The Kehoe House building’s South side is our newly renovated brick-paved courtyard. It’s the perfect place for a small Savannah wedding. Wrought iron tables and a flowing fountain give the space a classic Southern feel; while a vine-covered iron fence and crepe myrtle trees make it private. There’s no need to worry about the weather — the inn’s gorgeous music room and side-porch are at the ready if needed.
Ceremony Location Option
Another wedding-day option is to marry in Columbia Square across the street, and then enjoy cake and champagne back in The Kehoe House’s garden with your guests. Located directly in front of the inn, Columbia Square is home to beautiful oak trees, hydrangeas and a lovely fountain. It’s a beautiful square, and has been the site of many relaxed and stress-free ceremonies and wedding photo sessions.
Intimate Savannah Elopement Wedding Package at The Kehoe House
Starting at $950 plus tax, the package includes:
- One hour rental of the Kehoe House’s private garden courtyard
- Up to four guests, plus bride and groom.*
- 8-inch wedding cake
- Wedding ceremony officiant
- Bridal bouquet with matching boutonniere
- Cold beverage station with fresh lemonade, sodas and water
- One bottle of chilled champagne (additional champagne available for purchase)
- Kehoe House etched champagne glasses for the bride and groom to keep
- If desired, but not required, a guest room may be reserved for Bride and Groom to get ready
- * Additional guests (up to 16 total) are welcome at $25 each. Cake and champagne will be adjusted to accommodate your guests.
Contact Us About Your Wedding