Elopements and weddings don’t get any more romantic than the ones set in historic Savannah. There’s just something about the moss-covered oak trees, azaleas and cobblestones that make an exceptional backdrop for nuptials. So if Savannah’s on your list of possible places to get married, check out the 2016 Elopement Packages offered by these three Historic Inns of Savannah: The Gastonian, The Kehoe House and The Marshall House.
Each offers a basic Savannah Elopement Package, which includes:
- Two-night stay in the Inn’s very best room
- Ceremony location & the Officiant
- Small wedding cake
- Champagne and keepsake flutes
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Romantic carriage ride (Included at The Kehoe House, optional at The Gastonian & The Marshall House)
These packages are simple, but ideal, for a beautiful private wedding experience; with less stress and worry than you can possibly imagine. Plus, these packages are surprisingly affordable (starting at $1,250 at The Marshall House).
What About Guests?
If a true “just for two” elopement doesn’t work for you, the Inns have Savannah Wedding Package options that will delight your guests. There’s always the option of including a room or two for close friends or family so they can attend the more personal elopement ceremonies. And yes, we will probably still call it an “elopement” — even if you plan it ahead of time and invite a few guests!
- The Gastonian offers a wedding package for 14-16 guests and another one for up to 34 guests.
- The Kehoe House has a wedding package for up to 26 guests, when you rent the whole-house.
- The Marshall House has three packages:
1. Veranda Elopement for Two – Just the Bride & Groom
2. Veranda Elopement with 1-6 guests + Bride & Groom
3. Private Veranda Wedding for up to 20 guests + Bride & Groom
If none of these wedding packages seem quite perfect for you, there’s help for that too. Just contact us with your details, and we’ll help put together the perfect Savannah Elopement Package for you and your love…and maybe your friends and family too! Complete our contact us form below, or visit our site to Learn More.
Contact Us About Your Wedding